The principle of the lotion pump is to use atmospheric pressure
1. First press--------When we press the ACTUATOR for th […]
1. First press--------When we press the ACTUATOR for the first time, the ACTUATOR drives the sub-stem through the connected main STEM to compress the spring together; During the process, the outer wall of the piston rubs against the inner cavity wall of the HOUSING, prompting the piston to open the discharge hole of the SUB-STEM; when the piston slides down, the inner wall of the HOUSING The air is discharged through the discharge hole of the opened SUB-STEM;
2. Press reciprocatingly many times to exhaust all the air in the body (HOUSING);
3. Liquid suction-------Press the ACTUATOR by hand to pass the main STEM, SUB-STEM, piston, and common compression spring to the HOUSING After the air inside is discharged, release the ACTUATOR, the spring loses pressure and moves up. At this time, the piston also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body (HOUSING) to move the auxiliary column The discharge hole of (SUB-STEM) is closed; at this time, the liquid storage chamber in the body (HOUSING) forms a vacuum suction state, suck up the glass ball (BALL), and suck the liquid in the bottle through the DIPTUBE Inside the HORSING reservoir.
4. Storing liquid ------Press the head several times and suck the liquid several times to store the liquid in the body until the liquid is full.
5. Liquid discharge-----------When the liquid in the liquid storage chamber of the HOUSING is full, press the ACTUATOR again and the liquid will pass through the discharge hole directly from the ACTUATOR Squirting
In order to prevent the lotion pump from failing to rebound after pressing, the manufacturer of the lotion pump head should first check whether the spring length is standard during the production process. The difference is very small. The effect of the length on the piston cannot be ignored. If it is short If the piston is not in place, the return stroke of the piston will not be in place, which will directly cause the rebound after pressing the head down.
Secondly, check whether the thickness of the piston fits the body. During the movement of the piston, any gap will cause the suction force to be weak and the body cannot be discharged by pressing the head. Due to the thermal expansion and contraction of plastics, a normal piston is very important to ensure the quality of the emulsion pump.
Finally, let's analyze the body. In view of the plastic's scalability characteristics, if the injection is not performed properly during injection molding, insufficient injection will cut off a thin layer of the body, resulting in uneven inner wall, and inevitably leaving the piston during the stamping process. The gap makes it impossible to discharge the material.