Factory test of plastic pump head
1. After the plastic pump head is sampled, the sample m […]
1. After the plastic pump head is sampled, the sample must first be confirmed to the customer to see if the plastic pump head meets the customer's requirements.
2. For the cosmetic pump heads produced in large quantities, the appearance must be inspected first to ensure that the appearance is good, no scratches, no black spots, clean and hygienic.
3. The number of first pumping and pressing times must be less than or equal to six times. The pumping times of our Yuanchang products are generally under five times.
4. The liquid pumped out by the plastic pump head must be even and meet the specifications each time, and a strict pumping volume test will be carried out.
5. The plastic pump head will be equipped with the customer's bottle, matched with the liquid, and tested in a vacuum environment to ensure that it does not leak or overflow.
6. Next, perform a backflow test on the cosmetic pump head to see if it will flow back to the nozzle.
7. Cosmetics pump heads must also undergo strict suction tests.
8. The thickness of the pump head gasket is generally greater than 1.8mm.
9. The tube length test of the pump head.
10. All accessories are complete.